- ticket title
- Acapture and Boatsters launch the first, end-to-end VR webshop
- Nasdaq Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results; Achieves Record Quarterly Net Revenues
- Nasdaq Elects New Board Member
- Nasdaq Announces Quarterly Dividend of $0.38 Per Share
- Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley และ UBS คว้าเกียรตินิยมอันดับต้น ๆ ในการจัดอันดับทีมงานการค้า All-Asia ของ Institutional Investor ในปี พ.ศ. 2560
The firm claims the top spot for the third straight year
NEW YORK , June 19, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — For a third straight year, Morgan Stanley claims top honors on the All-Asia Research Team, Institutional Investor‘s annual ranking of the region’s most highly regarded sell-side analysts. This is the first time the firm has earned a place in all 35 sectors covered by the survey.
Complete results can be found at 2017 All-Asia Research Team.
UBS, with 32 team positions, jumps two places to No. 2. Bank of America Merrill Lynch slips from second to third place overall, but still retains the top spot in 29 sectors, while Credit Suisse and Citi tie for the No. 4 spot with 28 places.
“With a record number of votes this year in our survey, and strong interest in both country and economic research, it demonstrates that investors are active in searching for value beyond their traditional investment choices,” observes Will Rowlands-Rees, managing director of Institutional Investor Research. “In a challenging operating environment, I’d like to personally congratulate all of the winning individuals and firms.”
The 2017 All-Asia Research Team reflects the opinions of 4,020 investment professionals at 1,060 institutions that collectively manage an estimated $1.7 trillion in Asia ex-Japan equities. Directors of research and heads of investment at institutions with major securities holdings in Asia ex-Japan were polled to deliver complete results across a total of 35 sectors, including 18 industry sectors, 11 countries and regions, and six macroeconomic categories.
Twelve firms are represented among this year’s leaders, including two that didn’t appear last year: BOCI Research and China International Capital Corp.
A total of 194 individuals are cited on this year’s ranking, which is limited to the top three analysts or squads in each sector, plus runners-up where applicable. Among the highlights of this year’s results:
- Morgan Stanley is distinguished for its coverage of the all-important Chinese economy, with its team led by analysts Edward Xu and Richard Xu coming in first place.
- UBS bolsters its quantitative capabilities, sees the return of one of its star analysts, and lands top positions in consumer staples, technology and IT services, and transportation.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch analysts are chosen as the top providers of research on basic materials and internet companies, and claim a first-team position for their Thailand coverage and currency and rates strategy research.
The 2017 All-Asia Research Team Leaders
|3||Bank of America Merrill Lynch|
|10||China International Capital Corp.|
For more information contact Esther Weisz at 212-224-3307 or email@example.com.
About Institutional Investor
For 50 years Institutional Investor has consistently distinguished itself among the world’s foremost media companies with groundbreaking journalism and incisive writing that provides essential intelligence for a global audience. In addition, Institutional Investor offers a host of proprietary research and rankings that serve as respected industry benchmarks. For more information visit institutionalinvestor.com.